Hello! I have decided to pitch it on this Fan Wiki! I hope y'all enjoy my company! I have spruced up some things, but nonetheless, you guys can still edit! We are all a community!
What's on your mind?
- Be nice and treat people with respect. Keep discussions civil and be open-minded about differing opinions.
- Threads and posts that solicit upvotes will be deleted.
- Off-topic conversations will be deleted.
- Impersonation of other users or famous people will not be tolerated. If you have been banned and return on a new account, your posts will be deleted and your new account(s) will be banned.
- Spamming, trolling, or vandalizing of any kind will be deleted and will lead to your account being banned.
- Ask for help. Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you just have a question? Contact Fandom staff through "Give feedback" on your app's Settings screen, or via http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contact.
8 Votes in Poll
You know, it was just a short period of time being in this community. Even though no one knew of my presence when I just joined, I decided to create articles for the Feed Your Pet Wiki despite that. Even though it was my first time making articles I had fun doing so. Making articles and using photoshop for images, I never thought I would be doing all this for just an article for the feed your pet wikia page. Anxiously I waited for someone to comment on the articles I've created whether it was someone asking for help or just someone promoting their discord. All I've ever wanted was to see someone make use of the articles I've created and used it to their experience. I never even got that experience because someone edited my articles to some blog page and I can't undo the damages. Sure I can just make the articles again, though, I can't undo the damage of the emotional pain I felt when this person edited my articles and made it into a blog post. I can't even reverse what that person did, no matter how much I tried.This was my first time ever making an article and my attempt to be a part of this community. All my efforts in this community were defaced by some troll. So, I don't think I will be able to create any more articles for this community. Though I will be part of this community, I will no longer be able to create articles for this community. My dreams are crushed. My dreams of someone being able to make use of what I have created...it's all defaced.
I've made a platypus, fancy gerbil, and paint/dye shop articles, plus some images in some articles, and adding more articles and more imagery. :D
There are 2 crab pages. One is labeled as"Crab" and another as "Crabs" . Which one should we keep?
I'll be setting up the first category, for pets. You all should try to keep new pages in a category if it fits somewhere.
Can we feel free to add what we know about this game? or do wee need like permission or something, if so, do we need to write it a certain way, or wait for someone else to do it, I've already added some things to the giraffe, I just wanna know before i make more edits